How to Setup Terminal for WordPress
What is Terminal for WordPress?
Terminal for WordPress is a solution that helps you automate logistics on your e-commerce store that is built on WordPress. It is a free WordPress plugin with advanced features that brings the full suite services of a logistics company to your e-commerce store.
How it Works
With Terminal for WordPress, when a customer inputs their address on your e-commerce store during checkout, the delivery fee will be calculated automatically. The plugin connects you to multiple courier companies for free that handle your logistics.
How to setup Terminal for WordPress
1. Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Go to "Plugins" and click on "Add New."
3. Search for "Terminal Africa" and click "Install Now".
4. After installation, click on the Activate button.
5. Log into your Terminal account here: https://app.terminal.africa/login
6. Go to settings and click on API Keys.
7. Check for Live API Keys and copy your Public and Secret keys
8. Return to your WordPress account, enter your Public and Secret Key, and connect to Terminal Africa.
9. Enter your Personal Information, and save changes.