How to ship a package with Terminal Africa
A guide on how you can arrange for pick ups and delivery on Terminal Africa.
- Visit the Terminal Africa website. Sign up or Log in.
- From your homepage, select 'Ship a package in minutes’ by clicking Arrange Delivery.
- Add the address you want the courier to pick up from. Include a contact telephone and email address.
- Add the address for the package be to delivered to. Include a contact telephone and email address.
- Click on 'Add Item'. Include all the neccessary details of the item being shipped. (e.g,- Laptop, HP, black colour, Qty - 1, Value - N120,000, Weight - 7kg).
- Review your added item details. You can also Add Another item to be delivered if relevant.
- Next you can choose from an options of couriers to use at their best prices. e.g. DHL, Fedex etc.
- After selecting a courier. You will get a summary of all information given and you will be prompted to make payment via different options. Review your info & make payment.
- For international deliveries, download & print out your waybill & commercial invoice which is available on the shipment page.